I. General provisions
3. The seller shall be guided by the following basic principles of personal data processing:
3.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes;
3.2. Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
3.3. Personal data is processed lawfully, i. y. only in cases where:
3.3.1. the data subject gives consent, i. y. agrees to abide by the E-Commerce Rules;
3.3.2. a contract is concluded or performed when one of the parties is a data subject;
3.3.3. www.cbdfinola.ie is obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
3.3.4. personal data must be processed due to a legitimate interest pursued by www.cbdfinola.ie or a third party to whom personal data is provided, and if the interests of the data subject are not more important.
3.4. Personal data is constantly updated.
3.5. Personal data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
3.6. Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right.
3.7. All information about the processed personal data is confidential.
3.8. The State Data Protection Inspectorate shall be notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
4. Use e-mail. store services can:
4.1. all able-bodied natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
4.2. minors between the ages of fifteen and eighteen – only with the consent of parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except in cases when they have their own earnings or scholarship at their disposal;
4.3. legal entities;
4.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.II. Collection, processing, storage of personal data
5. www.cbdfinola.ie respects the right to privacy of every Buyer. The Buyer’s personal data (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the e-shop registration form) is collected and processed in accordance with the 2018. May 25 the General Data Protection Regulation which has entered into force. Data is collected and processed in order to:
5.1. we could process the Buyer’s orders for goods;
5.2. issue financial documents;
5.3. to solve problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods;
5.4. fulfill other contractual obligations.
6. During registration at www.cbdfinola.ie you must provide detailed and correct personal data.
7. When managing and storing the Buyer’s personal data, www.cbdfinola.ie implements organizational and technical measures that ensure protection of personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other illegal processing.
8. www.cbdfinola.ie may use data not directly related to the Buyer’s person for statistical purposes, i. y. data on purchased goods. Such statistics will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer’s identity or other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.
III. Transfer of personal data to third parties
9. The seller reserves the right to transfer information to third parties:
9.1. only 5.3 of this document. to achieve the objectives referred to in paragraph;
9.2. only in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
IV. Modification or updating of personal data
10. The buyer has the right to change and / or update the information provided in the registration form.
V. Transmission of information or claims
11. The buyer, having allowed the processing of his personal data, has the right to demand the change of personal data or the suspension of their processing, except for storage when the data is processed in violation of the law.
12. Upon receipt of the Buyer’s request for personal data processing, the Seller will provide the Buyer with a response no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of the Buyer’s request. Only requests for the processing of personal data that are submitted in writing by e-mail will be considered. email firstname.lastname@example.org